On the individual property pages there is a rate card with a breakdown of all of our prices. Prices are quoted per week within the dates specified in the rate card.
Short Breaks are available, normally between low/mid season. The cost of short breaks will be four fifths of the weekly cost, for a maximum of four nights.
If you have any questions or are looking for specific dates please get in touch with us and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist with any queries.
- Prices are for a stay of one week Saturday to Saturday between the dates shown.
- If the changeover day for a cottage is a Friday, the price charged will be the same as if the changeover day was the following Saturday.
- Short Breaks of up to 4 nights will be charged at four-fifths of the weekly total.
- Holidays of more than 7 nights but not an exact number of weeks will be charged at one seventh of the weekly rate per nights.
- Christmas/New Year. Prices shown are for a week. We can be flexible about dates. See notes 3 and 4 about prices.
- Bed Linen. Bed linen (sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers) and towels are provided for each named person on the Booking Form, unless specified otherwise in the description of the individual cottage.
- Gas & Electricity. The cost of gas and electricity is included in the rent, unless otherwise specified.
- Heating. The arrangements for heating each cottage are shown in the description. The cost of central heating is included in the rent.
- Logs. Logs are available to order at a cost of £7.00 per bag for cottages with open fireplaces or wood burning stoves.
- Dogs. Dogs are accepted in some cottages at a cost of £25 per dog per week. No more than one ‘large’ or two ‘small’ dogs are accepted. If you have more than two dogs, please get in touch with us.
- Other pets. Other conventional household pets are sometimes accepted. Please enquire. There may be a charge.