With Mother’s Day fast approaching (Sunday 19th March) why not surprise your mum, grandma or any other influential figure, with a special gift to show them how much you care, with the gift of a short break away in a delightful holiday cottage!
Everybody deserves to be spoilt, so here is how you can make someone feel extra special:
- Book a relaxing retreat – choose to book a cosy retreat for your mum to enjoy. With short breaks or week long holidays available throughout the year you can choose to book a holiday for March through to December! Whether your mum wants to explore the Dorset walking trails, enjoy a delicious cream tea in one of the delightful restaurants, or wander around the selection of independent shops, we will have the perfect relaxing retreat.
- Get all the family together – Whether you are looking to spend Mother’s Day in a luxury holiday cottage or wish to set time aside for later in the year, we have a range of large holiday properties which are perfect for a family get together! Enjoy family walks along the beach, evenings by a log fire or a family picnic in the Dorset countryside whilst staying in one of our family friendly holiday properties.
- Purchase a voucher - simply pick a denomination and get in touch with us via our contact us form, to purchase your voucher. We will then send you your gift voucher. Gift vouchers can be spent towards a holiday of the recipient’s choice.
Looking to add holiday extras?
We love to go the extra mile for those special people in our lives so we have a range of Holiday Plus Services we can offer recommendations for or supply, which can be presented in the cottage for your mums arrival. Please enquire for details and prices.
- Chocolates or cakes
- Hamper with locally produced products
- Recommendation of a private chef